Based on a street sweeper with improved vacuum and jetting equipment added on.
- 180 metres of 1” jet hose.
- Pump is 230 L/M @ 2000 PSI.
- PTO drive, no auxiliary engine so quiet operation, less noise complaints.
- Full range of nozzles including hydraulic rootsaws.
- Ability to clean pipe sizes from 150 mm to 800 mm.
- Hydrant permits for City West Water, Yarra Valley Water, and South East Water.
- 3 cubic metres of debris capacity (3000L)
- 4000L water tank allowing approx 17 minutes of jetting time.
- 7000L if vacuum not required.
- 6" vacuum hose with overhead boom.
- Smaller than any combo truck on the market, allowing unit to access more areas than any most combos yet still be able to clean large drains.
- Less disruption to traffic flow.
We have a number of drain cleaning units that we have at our disposal and we have the ability to clean and root cut drains from 50mm through to 2 meters.